Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet Award from Leanne!


I was given this wonderful award from Leanne (who's pretty awesome herself!)


A short introduction about Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followersThese awards give small bloggers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are the five blogs that I've chosen (in no particular order) and it took me long enough to pick which ones! Wish I could pass it to all who inspires me!

  1. Nancy - Creative Palette
  2. Linda - Simple and Sassy 
  3. Jenny - Crazy for Paper
  4. Dangina - My Carden
  5. Elena - Bearaurus Craftroom Haven
Have a wonderful day and Enjoy the long weekend!! ;D




4 comments:

Leanne said...

You are so very welcome and so deserving my awesome crafty friend. I love all of those ladies too and thank you for passing it on to them.
Have a fabulous weekend!
;)

Linda said...

Congrats Mimi! And thank you so much! Enjoy your long weekend and I'm so happy to be back in Blogland!

Dangina Martinez said...

Aww Thank You for the Awesome Award! Greatly appreciated:) I will be sure to add this today and make a list.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Jenny said...

Thanks Mimi! I feel so special!