Thursday, July 14, 2011

CHA Sale at Claudia & Co.

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA since July 4th... but with the kids on summer break, things are just kinda hectic around the house. But I've been trying to visit everyone's blog and leaving comments when I can. Speaking of blogs... check out Claudia & Co...
there's another day left to find a great deal

Hopefully I can get some crafting done by this weekend, there's a couple challenges I wanna play and some projects that I've been working on! Stay tuned and...

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

3 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Mimi! I can totally relate to you been so busy with the kids being out of school. I'm constantly shuttling my kids everywhere every single day too! Looking forward to seeing you have some crafting time!

Alice said...

thanks for the heads up on the sale and hope you are enjoying the summer with your family! =) have a wonderful weekend!

Amy said...

Hope you get some crafting time Mimi! Summer is such a busy time and I can't believe it is already the middle of July! Enjoy your summer, crafting will always be there for you! :)