Monday, February 21, 2011

POP of color...

Hi everyone! Hope you all are enjoying this long weekend!

Today at Lollipop Crafts, we have another fun challenge. Alanna is our hostess for this week and she has chosen BLACK AND WHITE WITH A POP OF COLOR as the theme, and our sponsor for the week is Robyn's Fetish. Our team were provided with a few digis to play with, and I chose Bookworm for my card.


I attempted to make my first gatefold card. It was pretty easy following this simple tutorial I found here. Sentiments are from AmyR Stamps and Raindrop Echo Designs. Here's a pic of the inside...


Please stop by the Lollipop Crafts blog to see what the Lollipop Girls have created for this week. All the details are there for a chance to win some fun images from Robyn's Fetish!

Thanks for stopping by ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous card! I love the tri fold and the inner panels are gorgeous
-Tammy

Joy said...

love the b&w challenge. it's always nice to have a touch of color. if I have time I may play...but I always seem to forget...lol! hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Love the black and white with a hint of green! Perfect card, Mimi! Love it!

Amy said...

This is so cool Mimi, I love how it opens up to the sentiment and your inside is just as pretty as the outside! The bookworm is too cute, awesome card!

Jenny V. said...

Love the color combo with the touch of green. The bookworm is so cute. Thanks for my beautiful calendar you made for my sister swap and also the RAKS. Love it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.