Friday, January 28, 2011

Exciting News!!!

Hi everyone! I have some exciting news to share... have been holding this back for a while now... and finally I can let it out ... I'm a...
 •-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-•*!!*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-•*!!*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-•
I was so excited to be asked to join the Lollipop Crafts team. This is my first design team, and I am so thrilled to be part of a group of such talented ladies. There are a ton of upcoming fun, and I hope to inspire you all to play along in our challenges! Be sure to stop by for a visit to meet the fabulous new team members, and there's still some time left to enter in the current challenge.

Thanks for stopping by...
and join me in my new adventure! ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A huge congrats, Mimi! Welcome to our team! We are thrilled to have you on board! We love your creations and can't wait to see more!

Amy said...

Congratulations Mimi! The Lollipop gals are lucky to have you and your talent joining the team, I know you will be an amazing addition! :)

Cami said...

CONGRATULATIONS MIMI!!! I am so happy for you as I'm sure the Lollipop gals are! You'll be designing with wonderful gals and I know you will do them proud! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations! Congrats again! Hugs, Cami

Joy said...

congrats! I am sure you will definitely make them proud! can't wait to see your creations! hope all is well with you! thanks for stopping by and leaving me such sweet comments all the time! take care!

Jodi said...

Conratulations!! I am so happy for you, I just know that you will make a wonderful addition to the team!!
Can't wait to see what you will create!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Leanne said...

Yay Mimi!! I've been catching up on all the blogs and just read that you are now a Lollipop gal!! So excited for you and definitely well deserved girl. Soo excited for you. Can't wait to see what the new season brings. BIG HUGS!!