Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Congrats...

Just wanted to share another card I made with the wedding cake that I drew a while back. I wanted to make the cake an ivory color (copic E40) but it turned out a bit too dark...think because of the Shimmerz Butter Cream i used. Anyway, at least it shimmers!

I wanted to add some beautiful prima roses to the card, but then I thought about the envelope...how would it fit?? So I only added ribbon. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use for bulky cards?




Here's the inside of the card...has a pocket for gift money...sentiment is computer generated...

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Joy said...

sweet wedding card. love that image for the card. hope you have a good night.